● Marina McLennan provides a business perspective: Canadian National Post This shouldn't be about me'; Melanie Risdon-Betcher Is A Master At Selling Her Products. Can She Pass That Skill Along? Printed magazine &www.nationalpost.com(April 6, 2010)
● Resolving to be Fit in 2008: Grayhawk Flight community magazine article (Feb 2008)
● Donated decks to Chandler ICAN http://www.icanaz.org/ (March 2012), and the Chandler ICAN 5K Fun Run raffle & ICAN children’s programs, as mentioned in the San Tan Sun News article (Mar 19 2011).
● Donated decks and classes to the Childhelp ADVOCACY center and Childhelp KEYS Community Center through the Arizona Society of Interior Designers (ASID) Arizona North Chapter http://asidaznorth.org/ (‘09).
● Donated decks to the Foothills Rehabilitation WIL® Power Challenge for overweight kids 8-12 years in the greater Phoenix area http://www.FoothillsRehab.com (2008).
● Supporter of the US Physical Activity Guidelines encouraging children to exercise 1 hour per day. Adults are encouraged to exercise 2.5 hours per week for optimal health. http://www.health.gov/paguidelines/